Johnson Pediatrics Riverton Membership Program
Get great dental care for your kids and get discounts while you’re at it!
All of Riverton's Children Deserve Great Dental Care! Our Membership Program
We make visiting the dentist as stress-free as possible by providing stellar dental care AND making it affordable. Platinum Dental has created an amazing in-house membership program to help patients receive quality dental care without breaking the budget.
If you don’t have insurance our membership program is worth considering. It offers 100% coverage on preventative work and 20% off most major treatments.
Start enjoying these benefits starting today!
Check out our
100% FREE Preventative Care
That’s right! Our membership program makes visiting the dentist easy. You’ll have access to diagnostic and preventative care including the following:
*We do not charge patients for emergency visits if they are up-to-date on all their cleanings and are current on all recommended treatments.
20% Off Basic and Major Treatments
Our members are well taken care of with the avalible discounts to most procedures offered at Johnson Pediatric. We even provide discounts to many procedures that insurance providers won’t cover.
What Does Membership Cost?
*Family members only
**Family members only
Want to Become A
If our in-house membership program sounds great to you then let us help you sign up! Schedule an appointment and a member of our dental team will help make it happen.
You’ll immediately qualify for the benefits and can receive the rewards right away.
Most frequent questions and answers
Our membership program does not qualify as insurance, instead, it is an alternative financing option created by the Platinum Dental Organization to help our Riverton patients receive the dental care they need. There are no premiums, no deductible or maximum, and no missing tooth clause as in most insurance plans.
Because it is not insurance, these discounts and benefits can not be combined with any other insurance plans or discounts.
We do have some terms and conditions that you should be aware of. Make sure to read these carefully to find out if our payment plan is right for you.
- Payment for the in-house dental plan is due in full on the first day of use.
- The annual enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- If a member is in an active periodontal maintenance plan, two (2) periodontal maintenance procedures will be covered each year in lieu of adult prophylaxis.
- Enrollment date begins the date the annual fee is paid and expires in 365 days.
- All treatment must be paid in full at each visit to keep the plan in effect.
- Exam, bitewings, cleanings, and all other treatment must occur within the year of enrollment and cannot be rolled over to the next year.
- Services are not transferable to other patients or family members.
- This policy covers only those members who reside in the same household.
- This plan is only redeemable at Platinum Dental Care locations. It cannot be redeemed at any other office.
If you have any questions our team will be happy to answer them!
We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. We also are able to help patients acquire third-party financing options one approved by our management. No matter how you choose to pay we are happy to work with you.
No. Once you have paid the enrollment fee, your benefits are immediately available to you. You can receive the benefits at your first appointment.
Our membership plan was designed to make it easier for our patients to receive the dental care they need. Because of this, if after you sign up for the membership program you need $2,500+ worth of treatment, we’ll waive your annual enrollment fees for that patient for the year as long as treatment is paid in full.
Call our office today at 435-659-2002! Any member of our staff will be happy to discuss the program and clarify answers to any of your questions.